Monday, October 03, 2005

GOD'S MILLIONS WAITING FOR YOU..Just listen..it's there

There are no limits that are given to the people on christian TV..especially at telethon time..The best of those who are required guests is Mike Murdock..on of the best snake oil salesman on the tube in the 21st century..He plays the piano well...he sings well..he lies well..he is so convincing that even the devil himself would go to the bank and borrow the money to get in on the bandwagon of GOD'S promised millions..I have every bible published..and none of them promise me that I will get a million from GOD for my sacrifical gifts..especially to the TV ministries..and those who own them..Make no mistake..you are not a partner in Daystar or TBN...you are a giver only..and you will never have the benefir of a stock holder as in any other investment venture..nor will you have a word of credible input into the running of both networks. The owners of these networks...Paul and Jan Crouch...and Marcus and Joni Lamb..their assigned representatives and family are the owners of the networks..and the extra proceeds..and there are many..are the property of the afore mentioned persons..Now that we understand this..let us also say that the same GOD you pray to..follow ..serve..worship..does not give them any message that HE would not extend to you..I have never heard my wonderful GOD say that HE was going to make me a very rich man..HE has certainly taken very good care of myself and my wife..I have no complaints..but HE has never said that I should give HIM an offering and to expect a 100 fold return. I must say that I have never been able to out give GOD..but I am sure that if I had to much money..I would probably mismanage it..of course unless I .listened to Mike Murdock..who would have me give it to him or Daystar..well enough is enough..you need to know that GOD is telling you the same things HE tells others..and that is that we need to trust HIM...serve HIM...help those who have personal needs...the widows..the orphans..the down trodden..certainly not the TV dudes that need to keep the personal Jets flying..the taxes paid on the mansions they live in..the wardrobes updated they wear..the antiques they love..the world class wine they drink..and the excesses that go along with the lifestyle they enjoy..GOD never promised me a million dollars..but that HE promised..HE delivered..Praise His name..until next time..see you at thedeaconsays...